Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Update!

Hi Ya'll! Surprise, surprise it's Monday again! And a cold one at that! Feeling pretty accomplished after this weekend, got a lot of things crossed off my to-do list plus a few loads of laundry also!

If you follow me on Instagram you pretty much know what my weekend consisted of! So here is a little photo dump for my weekend..

Friday night we had tilapia tacos and they turned out better than expected! Also, watched the season finale of Gold Rush -- does anyone else watch this show?! I am obsessed haha!

Saturday we slept in .. some of us longer than others ;) Cooper would not wake up to save his life! But, of course when I asked if he wanted to go to grandma's (my mom's) he was ready to go! Ha! 

Got in some much needed retail therapy on Saturday and picked up my new bedroom lamps, which if we're friends on Facebook I am sure you have seen my cry for help regarding our bedroom lamps. But, here's the deal .. Since I literally could not decide on one or the other, even after my five million comments on Facebook, I decided to buy both sets of lamps. BUT, of course, went to pick them up Saturday and they only had one left in stock of my 2nd choice, and none of my first choice... GO FIGURE! So I bought the last one, and will just have to order the other online. So to sum up that story, my bedroom still looks just like this..


Also, since I was still semi rocking the winter-ish decor around the house, I decided it was time to add in some spring-like decorations! I picked up these vine like stems at Pottery Barn, and the glass jug on clearance for $18.






Sunday was ridicuously productive and I am glad! Woke up, made our weekly meal list, planned out my grocery trip, did some laundry and took Coop for a walk .. It was B-E-A-U-tiful outside ya'll. 

While at the grocery store I discovered this little gem.... Pretty much, if Cody could marry a type of candy, this would be his girl. He loves these things, and this one just so happened to be like the size of my palm. HA!

Once home I completely organized all the kitchen drawers/refrigerator/restocked the pantry and got everything ready for our lunches/dinners this week. And then, it was time to FINALLY start staining my beautiful new farmhouse table that my sweet babe built for me ;) I am so in love with her, and I am super happy with how the stain turned out. I will be posting our instructions on how we completed it later this week! Now just to find chairs... Hmm.



Then Sunday night of course we watched the Oscars, and I couldn't stop drooling starring at all the BEAUTIFUL dresses! I mean let's be real here... these are just some of my favorites, I am sure I could find a hundred more that I loved! I think Jennifer Garner stole the show for me. I loved the color, the detailing in the back, just everything about it.



Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Found you on the weekend link up!
    I absolutely LOVE LOVE your doggie! Goldens are my absolute fave. Yours looks just like Comet from Full House :-)

    ReplyDelete